We’re glad you’re here, friend. To comply with rules restricting gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic, all in-person church gatherings are cancelled for now through May 1st. BUT you can still worship, pray, sing and grow with us. We have offerings for all ages and our ministries, studies, workouts, messages and music are just moving online for the time being. Please use these resources to help your faith grow, to connect with your community, and to be encouraged:
- Video Worship and Music: posted here every Thursday to get you ready for the weekend- watch in your home whenever you want (we know you love PJ worship!).
- Click here for hearing impaired sermon copy.
- Click here for song lyrics
- Prayer: Click here to pray with Pastor Matt virtually every week. Send requests for prayer to email@example.com. We’ll get them out to our amazing prayer team.
- NEW THIS WEEK! Let us confess our need for God! You’re invited to join Pastor Matt every Thursday. Using Zoom, Pastor Matt will present a scripture for reflection, followed by a brief period of guided prayer. Each session will be 30 minutes.
- This Thursday, April 9th, we will have a Holy Thursday service, then beginning next week will move to every Thursday. Please click here to join.
- Announcements: Click here to hear from our congregation and what positive things they are doing!
- Attendance: Please click here to let us know you joined us today
- Bible Study:
- Join us through video conference Sunday mornings at 9:30am. Please email Ron Spitzack for instructions.
- Join us through video conference Wednesday evenings, new lesson beginning please email Amy Fenwick for instructions, click here for a short video about the new study.
- Join us through video conference Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm for a Men's Bible Study. Please email Joe Williams for instructions.
- Daily Devotional:
- Pastor Laura is doing daily video devotionals and posting to Facebook and our church YouTube channel. You can create a free account and follow her to get them here: www.facebook.com or go the the church YouTube channel here.
- Written daily devotionals (scripture, prayer, reflection) are found here.
- Children: for a video reflection click here and for weekly activities that help families engage with the sermon each week click here.
- Youth: a video reflection and weekly activities, plus some virtual gatherings! Find out about them here.
- Fitness: Missing your physical fitness? Sue is putting workouts online. Find them here.
- Outreach: While we must stay at home, let’s invest in ministry at our front door. Specifically, check in with the 5-7 homes around you (sides, front, back). Ask how you can pray for them, what they need, how you might help (you could knock on the door and keep the 6’ distance, or give them a call). When all 600 of us check on 5-6 people around us, we’ll be offering a tremendous service to our community at a very anxious time.
- We are looking for bird feeders and 5ft to 7ft metal shepherd hooks . The bird feeder donations will be placed in various places throughout our community for those that are quarantined and feeling lonely. The first placement will be at rehab and skilled nursing facilities. Donations can be dropped at church office, you can leave them outside. Please let Sue B. know if you leave donations so she can swing by and pick them up. Email her here.
- LTISD Meals: LTISD will begin offering meals to our children ages 0-18 years old. . Click here to go to the LTISD website.
- Location - all middles schools in the district, go to the bus drop off line
- Time - 8:30am - 10:30am Monday through Friday
- Ages - 0 to 18 years old
- Requirement - all children/youth must be present to receive
- You will stay in your car and receive the meals
- Hospital Visitation team is calling and writing notes to those they’d usually visit. Do you need a call? Know someone who does? Contact Ron Neva, and he will let the person on-duty this week know.
- Stephen Ministry: Our leaders are available if you or someone you know would like to reach out please click here and one of our Stephen Minister leaders will reach out to you.
- Generosity: Staff are still hard at work. We are curtailing expenses, but continuing to pay our amazing team as they put in long hours virtually. If you are able to continue your giving, we will continue to use it in ministry- just virtually. Below are 2 options:
- Click here to scan the bar code below with your smart phone.
- Click here to be taken directly to our online giving page on the website.
- Each week we will be replacing the videos on our website
- Click on the link for worship to view current week and past videos on our church YouTube channel
- We encourage you to download any of the videos you enjoy to save to your computer and watch anytime.
Austin Public Health http://www.austintexas.gov/COVID19
COVID-19 symptoms & testing information
Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are encouraged to first use mobile apps, call their provider,
or visit websites that have been set up for COVID-19 response.
For your safety and convenience tele-health resources are available.
For additional information on symptoms and testing visit: http://www.austintexas.gov/article/covid-19-information-you-and-your-family Before scheduling an appointment with your healthcare provider or walking into a clinic, urgent care center
or hospital it is recommended that you use one of these or similar services listed below.
Tele-health with Baylor Scott & White.
Visit https://www.bswhealth.com/Pages/coronavirus-information.aspx or to install the app on your mobile device,
simply text BETTER to 88408 to have it sent to your phone. No appointment is needed.
Tele-health with Ascension.
Visit https://ascensiononlinecare.org/landing.htm to download the app.
Use the code HOME for a $20 cost per visit, and no appointment is needed.
Tele-health with MDLive.
Visit https://www.mdlive.com/coronavirus/ to sign-up for a free account.
Tele-health with TelaDoc.
Visit https://www.teladoc.com/coronavirus/ to set-up an account or download their app.
The cost of a Teladoc visit depends on your health plan, with everyday care costing less than $49.
Tele-health with HeyDoc.
Visit https://heydoc.net/ to download the app.
A visit on HeyDoc costs the patient between $10 and $50.
Tele-health with Televero Health.
Visit https://televerohealth.com/coronavirus-consultation/ to schedule a consult with a
Critical Care M.D or Behavioral Health professional. Consult takes place from the safety and convenience of your home
on a computer or mobile device. Drive-Thru Testing. On-demand drive up testing is NOT being done at this point.
Currently, you must be screened and directed there before this kind of testing is recommended.
Central Health-funded CommUnityCare Health Centers launched a hotline staffed with medical professionals
to triage uninsured Travis County residents experiencing coronavirus-like symptoms (COVID-19).
People experiencing COVID-19 symptoms who are uninsured and do not have an established
doctor can call the COVID-19 Hotline at 512-978-8775 for guidance.
Medical professionals will answer the phones and triage callers – specifically people who are uninsured
– to prevent them from going directly to a clinic, urgent care, or emergency department.
For now, the hotline is available 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
APH MODIFIED SERVICES:
CITY OF AUSTIN MODIFIED SERVICES:
LOCAL SCHOOL INFORMATION
LTISD - Schools closed until Monday 4th
For those who need meals during the suspension of operation, a grab-and-go offering will be provided, Monday - Friday
from 8:30am -10:30am at all middle schools in the district. Ages 0-18, child must be present in pick up line, please go to the bus lane
and stay in your car to receive meals for each student in your vehicle.
For the latest information, visit https://www.ltisdschools.org/
MFISD - Schools closed until Monday, April 6th
For those who need meals during the suspension of operations, a grab-and-go offering will be provided March 24th - 27th from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. You can pick up meals at the Marble Falls Middle School concession stand (located in the back by accessing the “horseshoe” drive), the parking lot at Spicewood Elementary School, and the parking lot at Highland Lakes Elementary School. Our community is stepping up to offer assistance. Should you need help to get to one of the campuses or help beyond what the school is providing, call 325-423-3662 or follow the link: https://www.highlandlakescrisisnetwork.com/request-help/
Elder Care/Health Care Parents & First Responder Parents: If you need emergency child care due to school closures,
the City of Lakeway has confirmed the following facilities are prepared to enroll additional children.
Goddard School of Lakeway (ages 6 weeks to 10)
Hours 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Contact (512) 643-1222 or email DlakewayTX@goddardschools.com
Champions Explorers Adventure School (preschool to elementary ages)
Hours 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.): Contact (512) 970-8838 or email info@ChampionsTX.com